Sai Baba's fame has spread far and wide. His devotees are scattered all over the world. They regularly visit Shirdi to pay their homage to this great Saint of Shirdi. Sai Baba's shrine has been incorporated as one of the holy places in the world's map of pilgrimage. Sai Baba preached no particular religion. In fact, he believed in and respected all religions. Sai Baba had just 11 teachings to give his followers viz:
• The wretched and miserable would rise into plenty of joy and happiness, as soon as they climb the steps of my Samadhi.
• I shall be ever active and vigorous even after leaving this earthly body.
• My tomb shall bless and speak to the needs of my devotees.
• I shall be active and vigorous even from the tomb.
• My mortal remains would speak from the tomb.
• I am ever living to help and guide all who come to me, who surrender to me and who seek refuge in me.
• If you look to me, I look to you.
• If you cast your burden on me, I shall surely bear it.
• If you seek my advice and help, it shall be given to you at once.
• There shall be no want in the house of my devotees.
4 -15 a. m.
4 - 30 a. m.
Holi Bath of Shri Sai Baba
5 - 00 a. m.
7 - 00 a. m.
8 - 00 a. m.
Abhishek & Worship
9 - 00 a. m.
Mid - Day Aarti
12- 00 Noon
Daily Sai Satcharit & Adhyan Reading
4 - 00 p. m.
Bhajan Kirtan Vocal Music etc
9 - 00 p. m.
10- 30 p. m.
Offering of Garlands, Prasad or any other articles can be done after 7 a.m., or before Shejarti (10.30 p.m.)
Festivals and Important days of Shirdi